Reopening of the Brussels Smile Clinic
With all my team, I am pleased to announce the reopening of the Brussels Smile Clinic as from 11 May 2020.
Before this health crisis the clinic took care to respect and improve all mandatory hygiene measures such as decontamination of equipment and treatment rooms, sterilization of packed material, and the wearing of masks, gloves and glasses.
With the reopening of the practice approaching, I wanted to inform you of the new measures taken to prevent the spread of Covid-19 :
- the protection of the treatment chairs with disposable covers for each patient
- the use of hydroalcoholic gel
- Wearing of masks for patients in common areas (waiting room and reception)
- an air filtration system for the treatment rooms
- Wearing a protective outfit for dentists and assistants.
- the wearing of FFP2 masks for dentists and assistants
- the wearing of a protective visor for dentists and assistants
- the installation of plexiglass walls at the reception desk and at each surgery room desk.
- Patients must come alone without accompanying persons except for children.
- the lengthening of the time between each patient because, in addition to the decontamination of the treatment rooms, we are obliged to decontaminate all door handles and passageways (waiting room and reception) after each patient
To ensure the safety of all our patients, we reserve the right to use a thermometer and a short health questionnaire for each patient.
These new measurements require certain constraints and a different organization and we thank you for your collaboration.
The clinic is open Monday to Thursday from 9am to 6pm, with the last appointment being made at 5:15pm.
Friday and Saturday from 9am to 4pm, last appointment taken at 3.15pm.
The secretary office is accessible by phone or by email from Monday 4 May from 9am to 6pm.
We will always welcome you by appointment, with procedures that will allow everyone to be protected in the best possible way and a course of treatment in excellent sanitary conditions.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you soon,
Dr. Nathalie Declercq and her team.